Senior Designer -Focus on Interaction Design (Austin or San Francisco)
As a growing consultancy, we are always interested in meeting designers whose experience, passion, and values align with ours. We believe that hiring to build the right team is more important than hiring for a specific project or role we need to fill. If you are a Senior Designer with a focus on interaction design, please tell us more about yourself.
WHO WE ARE:
Located in both Austin and San Francisco, we’re a seasoned group of designers, strategists and product managers dedicated to a common cause: pioneering a new model for design. Our passion is solving complex human, business and technology challenges that transform organizations, industries, and communities for the better. We’re small enough that every individual working with us can help shape our business and large enough that we can shape it for our partners.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Interaction design
- Concept development
- Interactive prototyping
- User research
- Workshop facilitation
- Design specification
- Proven track record in User Experience Design in a range of digital, physical and service based products and design systems
- Proficiency with Adobe’s Creative Suite (on a Mac, please)
- Organized individuals who are great communicators
- Ability to interact with client partners to assess project needs, offer solutions and manage deadlines
- Ability to workindependently to create design guidelines, wireframes and UX prototypes
- Ability to lead user research and workshop planning and facilitation
- Positive, energetic, self-starting problem solvers
- Strong attention to detail with a high standard of craft and quality
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in a related Design field
- Motion and prototyping skills strongly preferred
Big Tomorrow provides competitive health, dental, vision and 401k benefits.